Don’t build links. Build relationships.
Digitpro’s blog posts related to Internet marketing and other form of promotions.
Tate modern with a landmark exhibition celebrates Robert Rauschenberg extraordinary six-decade career, taking you on a dazzling adventure through modern art in the company of a truly remarkable artist.
The government decided to name and shame over 350 companies that have shortchanged their employees by just under £1 million, and some of them are your everyday, go-to brands.
Read more at
The newspaper’s investigation found that brands including Waitrose, Marie Curie and Mercedes-Benz were unwittingly appearing on hate sites and next to YouTube videos created by supporters of terrorist groups, including so-called Islamic State. It estimates this could be generating thousands of pounds for the creators.
Get rid of anything that isn’t useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
- You are 53 more times likely to get seen by major search engines through video content on your website.
- 80% of people will click on a video, 46% of people will take some sort of action and 12% will buy that specific product or service.
- Online video is 300% more effective than regular printed media.
- Video increases web traffic and encourages better web rankings.
- Videos allow people to visualise using your products, business or services.
- Videos build credibility and rapport with your potential new customers.
- Video production creates a positive impact on your business.
- It is easy to understand.
Don’t find customers for your products, find products for your customers…
A goal without a plan is just a wish.
Two common complaints in today’s society are the high costs of electricity, and having no time to exercise, virtually unrelated problems; until now. Inventor Manoj Bhargava has devised a revolutionary, at-home fitness bike that solves both problems by turning a 60-minute workout into an entire day’s worth of energy for your whole home.