Google Adwords is an important strand of any online marketing strategy. It allows your business to generate a predictable stream of highly targeted traffic. Adwords is a complex area of online marketing, often incorrectly utilised by businesses who sometimes don’t appreciate how challenging it is to develop an advertising campaign which gives a viable return on investment.
This workshop will take a practical approach to the topic, giving delegates a chance to see first-hand how to structure and run a typical campaign. It will cover keyword selection, generating advertising copy, website conversion optimisation and budget setting. Attendees will leave the workshop with a firm understanding of the possible applications of this technology within their business.
Creating an online pay per click campaign: preplanning e.g. online and offline analysis of the business; customer demographics; the industry and competitors; goal definition e.g. branding campaigns; set budget, Cost Per Action (CPA) and targets; keyword research; copywriting; bidding; measure; analysing; testing; optimising.
The workshop is relevant to:
- Managers highly involved in website projects
- Business owners implementing their own campaigns
- Webmasters and web designers
- Communications professionals
- Marketing support personnel
Prerequisites and Preparation:
- Bring your own laptop computer (must be able to establish a wireless internet connection and run browse the internet, we’ll provide the internet service) A limited number of class room computers are available please ask at registration. Using your own laptop protects your investment in workshop materials.
This Pay Per Click workshop can be booked as private course, and can be delivered to your company anywhere in the UK or EU. You can also save money if you have more than five members of your team who need training.